You long for rest for your tired eyes? The blue light filter glasses “Verbier” protect your eyes during frequent screen use – even in the long run!
Blue light filter technology: Finally relax for your tired eyes! The “Verbier” blue light filter glasses filter out short-wave blue light with a special coating. This reduces the so-called stray light, which, among other things, worsens our focus and makes our eyes tired. The blue light filter glasses are there for e ideal for ladies and gentlemen who spend a lot of time in front of the screen. Whether desktop, tablet or smartphone: thanks to these blue light filter glasses, you can fight the blue-violet rays and stay productive longer.
Blue light filter glasses & reading glasses combined: Looking for blue filter glasses and reading glasses in one? Order the “Verbier” model with your ideal dioptre.
Swiss quality that convinces: the “Verbier” blue filter glasses from the Swiss brand LUNETTA offer you the best wearing comfort thanks to the ultra-light polyamide frame with velvet surface. Based on Swiss Grilamid® TR90 technology, this high-quality plastic is incredibly durable, flexible and lightweight. The pliable quality makes the LUNETTA blue light filter glasses extremely comfortable and insensitive to damage and heat. The thermoplastic material also has a barely noticeable weight, making these blue light filter glasses your new favourite companion.
The snapback mechanism is another technology highlight: the temples are connected to the frame with a screwless twist connection. This makes the “Verbier” blue light filter glasses extremely robust, the tedious tightening of screws is completely eliminated. Thus, these blue light filter glasses enjoy a low-maintenance advantage over conventional sunglasses with screwed temples..
Clear fashion statement: The “Verbier” model also positions itself at the top in terms of fashion! With round lenses and modern colours, the “Verbier” blue light filter glasses add a stylish finishing touch to any outfit. Thanks to the unisex dimensions, the “Verbier” glasses model is suitable as blue light filter glasses for ladies as well as men’s blue light filter glasses.
Time for gifts: Your new blue light filter glasses will be delivered in a high-quality cardboard box. LUNETTA will add a high-quality felt pouch to your online order – so your new favourite glasses are safely protected from scratches and dust in your bag and in the car.
Are you curious about the blue light filter effect of the “Verbier”? Order the blue light filter glasses online now and try them out at home at your leisure.
Features of the “Verbier”
blue light filter goggles.
– Blue light filter technology: Sprotects your eyes from fatigue and blue light during frequent and prolonged screen use.
– Blue filter glasses with ideal prescription: Choose the dioptre that suits you best.
– Fashionable design: Round lenses and stylish colours.
– Optimal wearing comfort: Ultra-light & flexible Grilamid® TR90 material and velvety surface
– Snapback mechanism: The blue light filter glasses have a screwless hinge
– Goggle frame material: Made from Grilamid® TR90, these blue light filter glasses are incredibly durable, flexible and lightweight
– Successful quality control: the blue light filter glasses comply with the European standard EN 14139
– Your gift: glasses case made of felt for safe storage of the glasses
Measurements of the fashionable blue light filter glasses
– Lens width: 4.8 cm
– Height spectacle lens: 4.3 cm
– Bridge width: 1.8 cm
– Temple width: 14.5 cm
– Total frame width: 13.5 cm
– Inside temple distance: 14 cm
You are not sure if this size fits you? Our blog with the LUNETTA encyclopaedia knows the answer! Read it now and find out your ideal size.